My life in my own words

My life in my own words

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Together


There was time when there was warmth in every hug and love use to flow from eyes. The best feeling is touching moms feet was no less then heaven. When the world around u become silent when u listen to your dad. When you can be angry with your dad even when u knows you’re wrong, time goes by and u learn about your mistake and a hug always bring a smile on the face. Time was such i love to hold the trolley while mom is shopping and talking to me all in one go; i see the innocence in her eyes with a smile. I remember when she listens to my poems while i drive.

I now feel how blessed im having two sister alongside me. Sister share such a secret deep bond with their brothers. Time was such when every foolish mistake uses to make us laugh for hours. Time was such when i know there will be someone will be waiting for me at home with whom i can eat and share what i did the whole day. Some time i feel that they know me more then i know myself. I use to feel so angry when they ask me to go out in evenings for long drive now i feel that that was the best time i spend in my whole life. I hope the time will come again and this time i will be just be with them as me.

Being along, i come to know the importance of being together. If you just lived your life for your own self then life is nothing but ignorance towards every feeling we can share as a whole. I know people who choose to be along away from their family for their own sake and they have guts to say that they are doing everything for them. If money can buy feelings and love then life will be so simple. How miserable a father is when he calls someone his son and his real son is not there for him.

I see some say love is nothing but just waste of time some run away from it some don’t want to feel that. I thing without love you cannot live. We are attached to everyone around us and there is love always which unites us. We don’t need to prove anything to anyone i feel the first person who u should prove is to our own self. What is love when we can be together but we are not?

Being along i learned to know what is going in one’s heart and i know many don’t have anything in their heart for me but still they don’t let me know. Yah we do have to live with it. I will take care and love you as the way i feel ignoring what you take me as. I cannot leave the way i am even I’m being not fair to my own self but i am fair to choices i make in my life.

Ego and Hate is the only way one can forget some one who they love.

It is true that one day will come and i am not left with an option i will be gone but before i go i just want to be happy with those i love and i care. J

I know but i don’t want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment