My life in my own words

My life in my own words

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Unsung



The life has been a song for me. A song I sing every day and feel I am in love. A love which I never have ever thought of, I was always curious when I listen how people define love, for me it is an unsung melody. Love is a melody which sings on its own and don’t give you a word rather a feeling of life, a life so green a life so colorful.

Words cannot explain the language love speaks it can only be understood by a heart to other better half.

Expressing love in words is just a mistake; we should never bind a feeling in words. I do listen to a lot of songs about love but what is love only can be understood by them who actually fall for true love.

We humans are really well known for dividing up every thing. We made borders, social barriers, racism etc. We even tried to divide love and modified its meanings. When we cannot reach the level of excellence we try to just say it is the best way we got. There are so many lovers who died for each other without a word. They died in love and even they cannot able to define love in words. I feel they were all mad in our eyes because for us one goes another come for those one is the only one.

The love is only one kind its just love when u attach some thing with it you are cursing a pure feeling. What is love is nothing to do with being physical it is don’t by being one with each other.

You can see the love in nature. See the love plants have for sun light, See the tree’s love for calmness, and Feel the love around you. See your self in love.

I love you all !

<3

8 comments:

  1. oi mundiya tussi te chane wale hoooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it
    keep the good work going on
    never stop thisssssssssssss
    god bless u........
    may bby reading this sm1 will cm to know wot is love.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was the frst one tor ead this i think , but im last commentin lol , Sunny you already know how much i love you. i liked what you write , there is a huge talent inside and out of u :)

    ReplyDelete